DEMA Guide Pin
Given the tougher technical requirements coming from industry we have made it our task to develop a high value cylindrical pin which is uniquely cost effective and the optimum for usage.
- Conforms to DIN EN ISO 8734 and DIN EN ISO 2338
- Non-cutting processing
- Ideally suited for automatic assembly - by two parabolic rounded ends
- Therefore no chip formation during assembly
- Environmental friendly production by saving of raw material and auxiliaries
- Free choice of material
- Cost savings (on middle to mass series) by using high performance special machines
Presently we can offer the advantages of the DEMA Guide-Pin for the following diameters and lengths:
|length up to:||50||60||60||80||100||100||115||120||120||120|
In case your requirements are not listed, we ask you to send an inquiry of your specific demand.
Please talk to us, we gladly check the feasibility for you.